1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wisconsin senior games

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by edthearcher, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

once again the wisconsin senior games will be held at the stoughton conservation club. on june 13 at 9am. pre registration forms are posted at www.wiseniorgames.org you can shoot trap or skeet,or trap and skeet. the senior game office would like you to pre register. shooting fees are $4.00 per 25 birds. medals awarded for top 3 in each class, age brackets are 50 years old and up. if you have a question contact me at edackley@charter.net hope to see you there

2. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ed/ would you tell us some specifics? The website does not tell us abouthe events other than the terms "Trap" and "Skeet". I did spend smoe time with registration, reluslts, and every other place I could think of. Ar ethey 25 bird events, 50 bird, 100? 16 yard, skeet and trap doubles, What?

Thanks.

Jack

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I looked at the site. WTF is Pickleball?

They could supply just a little more info, like how may shells to bring.

HM

5. Bridger

Bridger Member

This is a non registered event. Shoot two rounds of 16 yard trap targets, two rounds of skeet. Shoot either or both. No money paid out but everybody gets a t shirt. Shooters are placed in an age classification with awards for first, second and third in each classification. Its a fun shoot only, part of the Wisconsin Senior Games weekend events. If you are in the Madison area, try and attend. Sort of a small scale Badger Games weekend for the old folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.