1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin looses a good one.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Donm, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donm

Donm Active Member

I just recieved word that long time Wisconsin Skeet, Trap and sporting clays shooter Warren Joerndt passed away last night. Warren was a Wi. Skeet hall of fame member. He shot trap at several clubs around the state. He was a good friend. He was one of the funniest people I knew. He had some dandy life stories that he loved to tell. He was past part owner of Winchester North Shore gun club in Franksville, Wi. He will be missed.

Don Mittag

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I liked Warren as he was a one heck of a good shooter. Little by little, Wisconsin's great shooters of years gone past are leaving us. Very sad to hear this bad news.
    Steve Balistreri
    Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

3. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

I grew up in Racine and started shooting at Warren & Tom Joerndt's Winchester Gun Club in Franksville. Warren will be missed and I appreciate his help getting me started. I drove out to watch on 3 occasions and leaned against the split rail fence watching but not shooting. Warren walks by and said, if your going to keep coming out here why not try it? When I said I didn't bring a gun he let me use one of the clubs guns. I was surprised when he walked out and pulled for me giving me instruction, encouragement, and tips. I was hooked thanks to Warren. R.I.P. my friend, and my condolences to his brother Tom and all the family and friends. Duane

4. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Warren was a great guy who always had a story to tell and a smile on his face.

I will miss him.

Rick Goshgarian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

don mittag wisconsin

tom joerndt