1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin Conservative Voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Trapazoid, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapazoid

Trapazoid TS Member

Thank you Wisconsin for doing the right thing. Big Union money across America attempted to unseat an elected Governor, and the People spoke. Thank You! Thank You! This should also send a message to barrack hussein obama as well. Again, Thank You!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The normal unions are making a mistake supporting public sector unions.

the 2 are not the same animal. Mashy Linky

HM

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good job Wisconsin!!

Curt
    [​IMG]

4. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Trapazoid, you are very welcome.It was my pleasure, along with many, many of my conservative friends to cast an HONEST vote for our beloved governor.There were well over 1500 PAID union operatives here picking up homeless derelicts and driving them to the polls.This lovely practice went on for the full two weeks of early voting.Of course, the polling places in Milwaukee and Madison were open weekends, including Memorial day. You patriots around the country have no idea what we have had to put up with here. If you think the timing of the lawsuit aginst out voter ID bill was an accident, you need to wake up.I am very proud to say my county turned out about 80% of our voters.They threw everything they had at us, and we took that f******g blue fist and stuck it right up their asses. God bless America.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Steve, I think it was your Walker sign on here that was the final nail in the coffin. Mike.

6. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike, I guess I better go find a Mitt sign. Even though I think we could have done MUCH better, we go with what we got.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Awesome job! You guys just handed a total sh!tburger to the Gubmint Unions, and make no mistake, this one hurt them bad. They threw their whole heart and soul into this, and didn't move the needle a single tick.

Congratulations from the Hoosier (now a RIGHT TO WORK) state!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.