1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin 5 Man Team Shoot Results?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DAVIDN, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAVIDN

DAVIDN TS Member

Has anyone seen where the Wisconsin 5 man team shoot results are? Rick from Boxhorn said they were posted on Tuesday, 26th of June.

Thanks Dave

2. hooptied

hooptied TS Member

Also posted on his website.

3. Trapper John2

Trapper John2 TS Member

Where are they posted on his site ? I can not find them
    What about the prelims?
    Who are the calcutta winners? What was the payout ?

What about the pre-squading ? someone said it was totally screwed UP will it be better for the State shoot or can we expect the same thing because the WTA is using the same service.

4. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Trapper John:

Call Rick Schim up or send him an e-mail for your answers. All contact info on his website..............

5. Trapper John2

Trapper John2 TS Member

Jim,
    I do not have access to the discusion board

I looked under shoot results and just got some club shoot stuff and then when I clicked on the shoot name just got the shoot promotional items.

I thought the calcutta was part of the shoot because it was advertised on the club and the WTA websites along with Friday and Saturdays events which the WTA were part of.

Do not see any results on the WTA site either

Whats the deal Why are the full results being kept so secret ?

6. mike31z

mike31z Member

what time do I call rick, 2 am when I am free or look it up on the net? I am not free at 5 to 7 pm.

7. moderator

moderator TS Member

Jim_Knee: Two of your posts were deleted. They were absolutely unacceptable language. No more.

8. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Touche Ron, you hit the nail on the head! I've been to six different clubs this year including the Southern Grand in Florida and none of the shoots have been perfect. Issues can range from target presentation, squad scheduling, start times, scoring,voice releases, trap help etc. But your correct..WGC seems to catch more flack than any other club when something doesn't go right!

Your never going to make everyone happy! Hopefully, every club can learn from their temporary setbacks and improve the quality of their shoot. We have some excellent gun clubs in Wisconsin including Waukesha Gun Club, who held a very nice shoot last Sunday! With continued support of the WTA and surrounding clubs, we in Wisconsin can grow are shoots and go in the opposite direction most clubs are going nation-wide. Thanks

Rick Brohmer

9. hooptied

hooptied TS Member

Ron,

2b honest for years people have given WGC information on how things went good or bad. For the most part these things were ignored. Now that there is a popular public trap shooting forum because people were ignored now get brought to this forum. And just like your post said they were told for years "my advice to you is just leave and dont come back!". That kind of attitude has fostered intolerance from many trap shooters and IMHO is the main reason that people are less willing to give WGC any kind of a break.

10. Donm

Donm Active Member

Also shooters look at what they get for their money. Pay 25 and get 3 back or pay 24 and get 4 back. Win your class and get 16 buck or 30. All things being equal I like getting more back for my money. I also look at how long I have to wait between events. Food is another thing I look at if I'm going to be there all day I need something to eat. $2 sandwich or $6 sandwich. No matter what I am shopping for I want the most for my Buck. And figuring out which shoot to go to is just shopping for a shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.