1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisc State Shoot Program

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by illusion, Jun 3, 2013.

1. illusion

illusion TS Member

To all the people who put advertising in the Wisc shoot program "Thank You"

To all the parties that went out and got all the donors, "Thanks"

And to all that donated time and money and are still working to get this dream finished, "Thanks"

may you all have a fantastic "State Shoot"

Best wishes to all and have fun and support the Sponsor.

2. RedScare

RedScare Member

Thanks to the private doners, lenders, and the town of Rome WI!!!!!

3. Donm

Donm Active Member

And thanks to all the volunteers that worked all day in the rain to get the first 20 trap houses in. And they look great I might add. The rest should be in tomorrow. And it will be done in the rain again.

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Some pictures of todays work.

Ken Cerney

gwii_2008_03039.jpg

gwii_2008_030315.jpg

gwii_2008_030316.jpg

gwii_2008_030317.jpg

5. shooter99

6. Donm

Donm Active Member

Oh and by the way. I saw the new program and it is beautiful. Thanks to Connie Lee Reimer for doing a great job on that. John Atkielski always does a great job.

7. brad patterson

brad patterson Active Member

Connie Lee did do a great job getting ads. But don't forget John Atkielski who for years has done the layout of the program. If it is written, that is John's work. Thanks to him for an outstanding job.

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Looks great guys. Wisconsin shooters owe thanks to you that have stuck with the project and are making it happen. We'll see you in July. It'll be my first ever visit to the Wisconsin state shoot.

Mark Zauhar

9. illusion

illusion TS Member

Thanks to all the volunteers that have work under difficult situation and addverse weather conditions to make it happen.

Now what I'm going to suggest will with out a doubt ruffle some people feathers, but I think the effort put forth by these "volunteers" they should each receive a "Commemorative Buckle" for service rendered.

Let me get a cigar ready for the flaming thats coming.

10. shooter99

We work to see the project completed and shooting there will be reward enough.

Thanks for the thought.

Ken Cerney

11. Donm

Donm Active Member

At approx. 2:50 pm today the last house was set. I will be putting up some pictures as soon as I thaw out. They will be on the blog @ Witrapshooters.com. Another all day rain. Everyone was soaked to the bone. We had a little bubbly to celebrate the last house. It looks amazing. Weather permiting we may get some arial photo's tomorrow. And again thanks to all the volunteers that made this happen. 30 traps in about two and three quarters days. Two of which it rained hard.

12. 4evertrap

4evertrap Member

I have already thanked John Atkielski personally for all the work he has done on the program, as I explained to many many people, John did the guts...all the program stuff, and I did the fluff, getting the advertising and doing the layout stuff.

Through this whole process, no one single person need be singled out as it truly is a TEAM effort. Many aspects of the project could not be completed without the contributions of other members of the team and vice versa.

I have never had the pleasure of working with a higher caliber group of people than these folks. More and more people are signing on and showing up for work in the trenches. People are stepping up and out from all over!

Tough job? You Bet....but I'll bet you there is not one person in the bunch that wouldn't say it is a rich, rewarding and life changing experience.

Thanks for your kind words, all the extreme effort and by all means try to get here for our state shoot.

Connie Lee

13. tgs1420@gmail.com

tgs1420@gmail.com Member

Instead of a buckle what about reserved parking spots ?

14. Donm

Donm Active Member

Illusion. Thanks for the thought. But I would rather have the cost of any buckles put into the homegrounds. So if you or anyone else would like to do somthing for the volunteers please make a donation to our cause. Also now that all the non belivers see that this is going to happen and were holding back on their donations until they saw some progress now is the time. They can be sent to Arlene Otto. Her address is: Arlene Otto
    1015 Bayview Ct.
    Mukwonago, Wi, 53149

Again Illusion thanks for the thought. I not going to flame you.

Don Mittag