1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisc. Hall of Fame- Jerry & Cheryl Demulling

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by racer, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

Congratulations Cheryl and Jerry- well deserved, Dan Ehlers

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

It was our pleasure to meet the Demullings (including sons) when we first started shooting. Cheryl was the secretary of the league and answered all of our questions for years concerning league shooting and the ATA. As stated in another thread, this sport needs people to give a friendly assist to newcomers and the Demullings have always done that. We always truly appreciated that.

Congratulations Jerry and Cheryl. It had to happen!!

Bob and Mary Lou

3. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

The saying goes it couldn't happen to nicer people. In this case it is especially true. Congratulations to both of you. It is always an honor to shoot with you at any shoot.

Mark Zauhar

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Cheryl and Jerry, Good for you, always a very pleasure to shoot with. Hopefully they give you something nice, tell them a pre-paid trip to the GRAND would be about right. Enjoy the Day. Glenn Mcleod

5. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Way to go Jerry and Cheryl. I won't be able to make to the WI shoot this year, but maybe see you at the Ohio shoot. Nubs Wagner.

6. dward

dward Member

Given the characters we have at our club (myself at the top of the list) it is such a breath of fresh air when Jerry and Cheryl come over. I wish my wife liked me enough to shoot with me.......but like they say if wishes were horses.........

Congrats to two great people who are also great shooters!!!

All my best, (which isn't good enough against Jerry) Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gerald & cheryl demuling