1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wis lost another one of the good guys today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Twixter, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twixter

Twixter Member

Today March 25th, 2008 Danny Hall of Sextonville Wi passed away. Danny has been a long time shooter in the southwest part of Wi. for many years. Our best wishes go out to Jackie and Danny' family. May he shoot nothing but 100 straights at that big trapfield in the sky. Mick

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Danny will be very much missed by alot of us. It makes you think,Life is short, and now is one of the times we see just how short it can be.
    May peace find its way to Danny and understanding to his wife Jackie and the rest of the family.

Ken Cerney

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

May God be with you, Jackie and family at this time of sorrow. Danny will be waiting for us to join him on the line someday.

Tim

4. virg

virg Member

It is hard for me to say anything as Danny was one of my closest friends of 60 years and fellow shooter. He will be greatly missed by me and the rest of us at the Muscoda Gun Club, he was always there to help in any way he could.
    Many people may not realize this, but Danny Tied for the GAH Handicap at Vandalia in the late 70's with a 99 handicap score, then after a one round shootoff that had to be postponed due to a power failure Danny forfieted as he had to go back to his job on the Railroad the next day, He ended up finishing 11th or 12th.
    Peace to you Danny and my sincere condolances to Jackie and the Rest of the family.
    Virgil Bomkamp

5. razor

razor TS Member

our hearts go out to jackie and family. we will miss danny as he squaded with us alot and always gald to see us. again our condolances to jackie. steve & ellie

6. virg

virg Member

Danny's funeral will be Saturday at the Pratt Funeral home in Richland Center at 2 p.m., with a lunch to follow at the Muscoda Sportsman club. Virg

7. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Virg,

Please pass on our condolence's to Jackie, yourself and also his many friends.

Your Aussie mates, Downunder.

Gary, John and Allan.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Dan and his family and friends our in my thoughts.

9. virg

virg Member

10. thunder

thunder Active Member

I just received the news two days ago while I'm in Florida, cannot beleive Danny is gone. It was always great seeing that smile and hearing that laugh at the shoots. We would always kid each other about anything that came to mind when we met, always leaving each other knowing we just expereniced the great pleasure's of life and friendship. Danny Hall I will miss you my friend, you are in our prayers and I know that God will have you on the line shooting great scores.

Jackie our prayers are with you and the family during these very sad times.

Andy Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.