1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wireless Router: WTB

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Wanted to buy: Wireless router, cheap for small networking area. "G" type router ready to go with software, instructions, transformer if needd. I just assume so many shooters here also also good with and know computer stuff and upgrade(ed) to the faster stuff, the "N" series etc. Need this router to piggyback on my one wire dsl modem.

Thanks in advance.

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have always had good performance from Linksys routers. Their E1000 wireless-N router is only $69.95.

Jim Skeel

3. mobear

mobear Member

0   0   0

I have a Lynksys wireless-G 2.4ghz 4 port router, modelwrt54g, $50 shipping included.

let me know if you are interested?

Dan

4. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Linksys routers are easy to set up and maintain.
    Todd

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks all; I'm awfully bucks down at this time and am looking for a low-buck, very low-buck, G router. I agree about the linksys.

Thanks again and I sure appreciate the offers thus far,

David

6. obfd13

obfd13 Member

0   0   0

How about a Microsoft Wireless Base Station #MN-500, 802.11b/WiFi?

7. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have a Linksys router somewhere and when I find it I'll send it to you. JM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.