1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon puppies,FS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by pikepoola1racer, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, 4 1/2 weeks old, 3 males and 3 females, they are located in Montana, get the best breed and get all the phesants. Your wife will say this is the best house dog we have ever had,how come you only bought one.
    [​IMG]
  2. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

0   0   0

lol

I would like to hear that recording "why did you buy only one"

Please play it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS I have hunted over a couple of these that were good dogs and one did very well retrieving ducks also as well as upland- the ones I hunted over belonged to a guy that gets his from the sanctioned US breed club of America
  3. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

lets see the sire and dam pictures please
  4. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

I am not a dog trainer. All I did was introduce them to birds, and they did the pointing and retrieving naturally. The pic. of the 3 pheasants are 3 birds that my female pointed out that my buddies well seasoned dogs ran right by. My male was not there that day but he can point and retrieve just as well as my female. They do a great job also retrieving geese.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had to put my 5 year old Drahthaar down a few months ago. Liver cancer. If I lived closer, it would be tempting.
  6. drg123

drg123 Member

0   0   0

Where in Montana are you located?

thanks
    dg
  7. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm in Great Falls, MT
  8. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, 4 1/2 weeks old, 3 males and 3 females, they are located in Montana, get the best breed and get all the phesants. Your wife will say this is the best house dog we have ever had,how come you only bought one.
    [​IMG]
  9. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

0   0   0

lol

I would like to hear that recording "why did you buy only one"

Please play it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS I have hunted over a couple of these that were good dogs and one did very well retrieving ducks also as well as upland- the ones I hunted over belonged to a guy that gets his from the sanctioned US breed club of America
  10. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

lets see the sire and dam pictures please
  11. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

I am not a dog trainer. All I did was introduce them to birds, and they did the pointing and retrieving naturally. The pic. of the 3 pheasants are 3 birds that my female pointed out that my buddies well seasoned dogs ran right by. My male was not there that day but he can point and retrieve just as well as my female. They do a great job also retrieving geese.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had to put my 5 year old Drahthaar down a few months ago. Liver cancer. If I lived closer, it would be tempting.
  13. drg123

drg123 Member

0   0   0

Where in Montana are you located?

thanks
    dg
  14. pikepoola1racer

pikepoola1racer Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm in Great Falls, MT
  15. b12

b12 Active Member

0   0   0

Great pair. I can tell by the look in their eys is to please and hunt hard. Wild Bill
  16. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

How much are you asking for them? Thanks, Bob W.
  17. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

18. eightbore

eightbore Active Member

0   0   0

I have run English Pointers, setters, and Springers for a lifetime. However, after six years with a Wirehair, I will have no other dog.
  19. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

I have a two year old male, natural hunter, great nose, strong swimmer. Of all the hunting dogs I have owned, this one is the best!
  20. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons and German Wirehairs (Drahthaars) are two very different breeds. The Griffons are appreciably smaller and most are much shorter ranging. I have hunted with both and even showed a friend;s Griffon at Westminster (he won the breed). The Griffons I hunted with also had an unusual bounding gate. They are sweet dogs and easy to have around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.