1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter shooting coat

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PULL PULL, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PULL PULL

PULL PULL Member

Anyone know a good place to buy a winter shooting coat online ? Any good bad or experiences. I am looking for quality. And fuction.Can you guys point me in the right direction?

2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I'm in SW FL. so I don't have much info for winter coats.. but I would like to mention that you might want to get a extra recoil pad that is a 1/4" or so shorter then what you use now.. so that you can put it on when you have to wear the coat.

3. WayneP

WayneP TS Member

Check out Recob's target Shop at recobstargetshop.com and look at the Wild Hare cold weather coat.
    I purchased one two years ago and I think its great. Plenty of room for shells and hulls in the expandable (with a snap) side pockets, a left breast pocket, gusseted shoulders, and I would not consider it a heavy, bulky coat. It's lite but warm. Left or right or handed.
    Recob's is great to deal with. Good prices and fast shipping.

Good shooting,

Wayne

4. kene

kene TS Member

try john storm @ www.stormshooting.com -- got one from him last year -- very pleased

5. Donm

Donm Active Member

I second the Wild Hare

6. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

I just got one of John Storm's jackets. I was measured at the state shoot,and it fits like a tailord suit.Happy with it, but havent tried it in the cold weather yet. The coat does have a full zip out liner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.