1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINTER SHOOTING COAT/JACKET

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by soup, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soup

soup Member

FOLKS ,
    I"m looking for a good coat/jacket to trap shoot in the winter. I live in Southern NJ & shoot both in NJ & NE PA.
    It was kind of chilly today. I would like something with a removeable liner so I could also wear it in weather like today ( 40 degrees ) Does anyone have a suggestion ? I do know that there are no bargins in outdoor gear , so I expect to pay for quality & I also expect to get quality. I don't want a coat that isn't really designed to shoot trap .
    Thank you in advance for your time & help.
    Merry Christmas & a Healthy New Year to all.
    SOUP

2. LarrySC

LarrySC TS Member

I highly recommend buying a trap coat from John Storm. Just Google "John Storm Shooting Apparel" to get his website. John makes a quality product.

Larry

3. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

I use a Browning winter shooting jacket. I usually on lt wear a T shirt under it, and it's plenty warm.

I am located in Barrie ON Canada, where we know about snow and cold.We are getting a doozie today. Supposed to be 25-30 cm of snow.

4. joehunter

joehunter Member

John Storm jackets are the best and he stands behind his product.

5. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Backfence still makes a made in the USA gore tec shooting coat. a wool shirt or light sweater is all you need to stay warm. Coats with nylon faced linners will move all over the place when you shoot in them.

6. Chris

Chris TS Member

CLICK ON THE ABOVE!

Chris

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have one that is made by Flyer Sportswear, it is large with zip out liner, water repellent, black, worn 3 times can not tell it from new, $120.00.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
boytwintertrapshootingjacket

browning trap shooting coat

browning winter shooting coat
browning winter shooting jacket
browning winter shooting jackets
winter shooting jacket