1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter in FL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Will be in Palm Coast Fl, between Dec 1-Feb15. How can I get a list of all the registered shoots within a 2 hr drive.

Thanx--Phil Berkowitz

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Check in with Flagler Gun Club. They are just west of Bunnell. Their website is www.flaglergunclub.com but when I tried it a few minutes ago, it wasn't working. Nice folks.

3. Mojo

Mojo Member

try floridatrap.com

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

Phil...

Withen a 2 hr drive thats only Jacksonville, Gator and Flagler and possibly Robinson Ranch. These are about your only choices. The FTA website should have all the shoots listed plus if you are tired of slow targets and slow pulls you can come and shoot the bunker with us in Gainesville. From Palm Coast you can come across and not have to go through your favorite town of Waldo.

Tom

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Thanks-Tom, the 2 hr time limit is for daily shoots-no problem with distance on 2 day or longer shoots, will call the Waldo PD & see if they give oints or frequent flyer miles.

Phil Berkowitz

6. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Port Malabar as well as Vero Beach will have registered shooting and non registerd. Dennis.

7. Mary Darling

Mary Darling TS Member

Phil
    The Flagler Gun and Archery Club will have their registered shoot schedule on their website this weekend. 10 miles west of Palm Coast.
    www.flaglergunclub.com

8. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I winter in St. Augustine and I shoot at several clubs in that neck of the woods.

A listing of clubs in Northeast Florida (photos and/or videos posted)

http://www.losttarget.com/neflorida.htm

Flager is very active in the winter. I always have a good time at Flagler, Jacksonville and Gator (to name a few).

Port Malabar as well as Vero Beach are an easy drive.

No registered shoots yet, but Volusia is worth checking out. 15 mins from the Daytona race track.

9. al391

al391 TS Member

Phil, Visit us at Flagler. We are an up and coming club in Central Fla. very close to Palm Coast. We offer a range of shooting experiences, Trap, skeet, pistol, rifle and sporting clays. The facility is 106 acres of private, member purchased land. Non-member fee is $6.00 per round........if you purchase a full shoot card $60.00 you get one round free. A blue sky perfect background, and targets thrown on Pat Traps.Camping is $12.00 per nite, and we have one of the best sunsets and sunrises in all of Fla. not to mention the game that lives there year round. Hate to sound like the Chamber of Commerce, but if it's not true I'll buy your shoot ticket.
    Jack Krouskroup, ATA/FTA club rep.

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Tom- I drive through Waldo and Lawton 4 times a year as I travel down to Silver $ and back home. They are nice little towns and need our support. I supported one little town in that area just last year.

Pat Ireland

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Check the ATA web site.

12. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Jacksonville and Gator are the first two clubs up on the Florida Chain. Jacksonville has Trap, Skeet and 5 Stand. Gator has Trap, Olympic Bunker, Skeet and 5 Stand. We hope to see you as you visit Flordia. Jake Jacobs V.P. Jacksonville S&T.

13. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

If anyone wants to start their yearly trip to Fl.stress free contact me I'll drive your vehical there for you> I have a number of clients that I do this for now.Contact me Chuck at above address Drop the xx's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.