1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter Chain @Santa Maria

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rmngtngrl, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Be sure to join us at Santa Maria on March 24th and 25th for the Winter Chain shoot....WInter Chain Buckle will be on the 2nd handicap on Sunday...BBQ for shooters and families/friends on Saturday night....weather should be beautiful!!!

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

3. dog

dog TS Member

4. glasman

glasman TS Member

Kym:

My memory is short..did we said D class? Looking forward to the shoot, Lonnie and I are coming over next Thursday, staying in Pismo so our wives can shop!!

Please hold a squad for us.

Jason

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

You seem to be having a little trouble with the alphabet there Jason...It is B class..B... as in Butt....Used in a sentence..."I am gonna kick your BUTT if I see you in D class again"....B....or we could just move right into the A classes and avoid all the confusion....See you and Lonnie next Sat...hope the wives leave you some money for gass home.... Kym

6. glasman

glasman TS Member

No confusion..is an 85 A class? Tulare was tough on me today.

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

oh no...how did everyone else do???How about handicap??? Did you bring home any hardware.... I wish I was shooting this weekend However Chase got his 4-H project pig today....and tomorrow is a SCTP shoot...so no shooting for the adults...let me know how you do tomorrow....and for you 85 is AAA

8. namedken

namedken TS Member

What is the program for this weekend?
    Anything going on Friday?
    Thanks, Ken

9. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Ken.... singles handicap doubles on sat....2 handicaps on sunday (winter chain buckle on the 2nd handicap) just practice on friday night...BBQ on sat night....Kym

10. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

I think you have been out bid already.....

11. birdshooter

birdshooter TS Member

Looks like we will have beautiful weather in Santa Maria this coming weekend!!!

12. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

It should be nice weather....lets hope....it is spring after all...I am allfor the weather heating up.... Kym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.