1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINTER BUNKER SHOOTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Baber, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

Guys ... You have been looking for a pair of shots to replace the California Shoots so here they are. Ft. Benning and Gator Skeet and Trap will be hosting shoots back to back in February 2010. Ff. Benning Starts off 19-21 February and them we move to Gator February 26-28. Gator will also be having a Bret Erickson Clinic in between. This is a great opportunity for bunker shooting in the South next winter.

Tom

2. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

Tom, planning to go back to Gainesville in Feb, had a great time at the Senior Open. Thanks for being such a great host. I'm not sure about Ft Benning yet. Page

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

4. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Count me in as well.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

We have had some interest from UK shooters in the Bret Clinic. Those who are interested should call and make your reservation ASAP.

Tom

6. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Tom:

If I'm not already down for the Clinic, let me know. For certain planning on it. Not sure if I will have the new gun by then.

Hal Hitchcock

7. drbortone

drbortone Member

Hi Tom
    will these shoots qualify for PTO?
    Best
    Gino

8. Baber

Baber TS Member

Yes The Zone and Regional Shoots are PTO's

9. Baber

Baber TS Member

10. drbortone

drbortone Member

Hi Tom
    Thanks for the reply and look forward to making it to one of the shoots. Awesome that you guys are planning this. By the way I will be sending you info on Castellani shooting vests I became the importer/exclusive distributor for the US. In case you will be interested check my website www.tiroavolosports.com or www.castellaniusa.com
    Regards
    Gino

11. Baber

Baber TS Member

Gino:

I looked at the site. You are going to have to bring in some Real People sizes. Everything offered looked like it was for children. Americans are real sized people not skinny europeans.... This explains why american food is better that Italian....

TB

12. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

Gino, I agree with Tom, need selections for bigger sizes. bring some 2X & 3X leather trim vests to the shoot, I'm sure they will sell.. Page

13. Baber

Baber TS Member

Gino:

Why don't you bring some vests when you come to the shoot. Who know you might sell some.

Tom

14. Baber

Baber TS Member

The Erickson clinic is about half full at this time. Its filling up fast.

Tom

15. Baber

Baber TS Member

We are making a change to the Trap Clinic Scheduled 23-25 February. Brett Erickson has accepted the position of US Team Coach and can not make this clinic due to a scheduling conflict. However Brett suggested that we have Todd Graves a former member of the AMU and Bronze Medallist from the Sidney Games do the clinic on his behalf. Todd has agreed and the previously registered attendees have have enthusiastically accepted this change.

We still have some slots available.

Tom

16. Baber

Baber TS Member

17. Baber

Baber TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.