1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winona Sportsmen's Club/December 50

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

The Winona Sportsmen's Club is hosting a "December 50" non-registered shoot on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2007. 50 Bird event with 25 targets from 16 and 25 targets from 21 yard line. $12.00 for the 50 with $4.00 each entry to prize money. Optional $4.00 lewis class and $4.00 25's. Shoot as often as you like and win as often as you shoot. Food and beverage available at the club. Sign up from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Everyone Welcome!! Come and join us for good fun, good food, good birds.

2. guncase

guncase TS Member

sounds like easy money to me!! Those Gophers will eat themselves into a nap and we will be able to sneek up on them!! I will be going from the Mauston WI area,, at about 9 AM
    , MP 69 on I-90, if anyone wants a ride. Room for 2 or 3 shooters with a designated driver!! Steve and Ellie,, you could drive up that far??? Paul

3. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

Just a friendly reminder to come and join us for targets, food, and BS.

4. razor

razor TS Member

well scott and paul we had thought about it but it looks like we got the grand kids saturday. haven't seen them all summer and fall always gone shooting. thanks again, razor & ellie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.