1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINONA SPORTSMEN'S CLUB ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

The Winona Sportsmen's Club, Winona, MN. is hosting its annual Memorial Day ATA shoot on May 24-25, 2008. Club will open at 8:00 AM and shooting will start at 10:00 AM. We will offer a full program of 100-16's; 100 handicap and 50 pair doubles on both days.
    Lunch and beverages available at the club along with camper hookups for RV's. This is our first shoot of the 2008 ATA shooting year and we welcome all shooters to come and join us. We look forward to seeing you on Memorial Day weekend.

2. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just a quick reminder. Hope to see you shooters this weekend.

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Hi, Scott: Hope your weekend is drier that it is here in Rapid City.

I have over 2" rain today and more the next couple - glad I live up high.

Told daughter to watch the forcast before she drives out of St Paul for home this weekend.

Whiz

4. SCOTT MESSENGER

Whiz: If the weather is going to be bad in your area, you should take a detour and pickup your daughter in St.Paul, and then take a quick 2 hour side trip to Winona and shoot with us. Good targets, good food, and very scenic country.

5. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just a quick note to say "Thank You" to all the shooters that attended our 2-day shoot. We realize that many shooters are cutting back due to the cost of fuel and other increased costs, and we appreciate your support. Saturday was a wee-bit windy and the scores were low but the shooters had fun with the "sporting clays" type targets.
    Sunday the wind diminished but the cloud cover showed up. Again, thanks for coming to our club. We appreciate your time, effort, and money spent in these economic conditions.

6. Kolar Rocks

Kolar Rocks TS Member

Can you tell me if you expect a good turn out to your Fall Classic at Winona in September? I'm planning on flying up to see my son that weekend and may bring the gun with.

7. guido

guido Member

May 24-25, 2008. I think I missed it.

GUIDO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.