1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINONA SPORTSMEN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sm519, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm519

sm519 Member

THE WINONA SPORTSMEN'S CLUB WANTS TO GIVE EVERYONE A HUGE "THANK YOU" FOR ATTENDING THE MN. SOUTHERN ZONE ON JUNE 24-26. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR CLUB AND THE ZONE SHOOT. WE HAD 57 SHOOTERS IN SINGLES, 49 SHOOTERS IN HANDICAP AND 37 SHOOTERS IN DOUBLES. WITH TODAY'S FUEL PRICES AND SHORT MONEY SUPPLY, WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE THIS GOOD TURNOUT. DEAN NEUMANN WON THE SINGLES WITH A LONE 200. STEVE NOREN WON HANDICAP WITH A 99 AND DEAR OLD DAD,RON NOREN, WON DOUBLES WITH A 99. THE HIGH ALL-AROUND WENT TO DEAN NEUMANN IN AA WITH 389; SHAWN KING IN "A" WITH 382; SCOTT STEFFEN IN B WITH 368; AND STEVE SHANE IN C WITH 366. WE DID NOT HAVE ANY D CLASS ALL-AROUND. I'M SORRY BUT I DID NOT WRITE DOWN THE ZONE TEAM MEMBERS. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ERROR. I KNOW THEY WILL BE POSTED AT THE STATE SHOOT. A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE SATURDAY NIGHT CHEF, JIM DICKMAN. JIM COOKED THE PORK RIBS AND PULLED PORK ON HIS SMOKER. HE WAS COOKING ALL DAY AND THE SMELL WAS GREAT. IF THE SMELL WAS GREAT, THE FOOD WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. THE RIBS WERE SOOOOOOOO GOOD. JIM CAN CERTAINLY PUT THE BEST RESTAURANTS TO SHAME WITH HIS COOKING. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE SHOOTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE MINNESOTA STATE SHOOT.

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Congratulations on a great shoot! Here are your Southern Zone Team members:

Class AA: Pat Gottberg

Class A: Dave Blanshan

Class B: Steve Brua

Class C: Steve Shane

Class D: Myron Miller

See everyone at State!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.