1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winners @ the open

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rmccartyjr, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmccartyjr

rmccartyjr TS Member

has anyone found a post on a list of the top 3 in each class

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

No and it would be nice. I did talk with them about trophies because many of us couldn't stick around for the late shootoffs. Trophies either picked up at the Grand or they will be re-cycled at another shoot - THERE WILL BE NO MAILING kinda sucks when you got a 12 hour drive home. I got checks in the mail for the event purses but not the added money yet. I expected a payout breakdown with the checks but got nothing, no explanation.

Don

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Don---I got my added money check Tuesday but i live in Sparta. They were mailed out Monday. I understand what you mean about mailing the Trophies but you can't expect them to eat the cost of that on everyone who couldn't stick around. If you need me too i could pick yours up and we could arrange something or some way for you to get it. I hate to see you loose it because you couldn't make it back here.-----Matt

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Matt: Check your PM

Don

5. t-bar

t-bar Member

Don

The trophies that weren't picked up will be available any time at the IDNR office, you can also pick them up durning the Grand. We took several of the tropies to the Ill. State Shoot. If we can help any other way let us know.

Barb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.