1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winner

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The winner of the raffle for the Gary Bulley Bore Mic turned out to be Judy Bulley. Judy sent me a check for $25 after they donated the Bore Mic just to support us in our endeavor to promote the Youth shooting in Idaho. Since Judy and Gary were about 20 miles away shooting in the Idaho State Shoot, I knew it would not be possible to get them on the phone. Knowing the Bulleys, I knew they would not want to keep the prize and would donate it back. So, we drew again and the winner is "Don Biddulph" from Tabernacle NJ. I have Dons address but no phone # and I do not know his TS.com handle. Don - if you see this please PM me. I want to say that I appreciate the support from TS.com. These folks sent money - Don Biddulph, Rick Nelson, Judy Bulley, Art Goddard, Richard Buckingham, Foster Barthalow, Dave Promen, Joe Piczko, Bob Hawkes, Dave Black, Gene Batchelar & Ponsness Warren. Thanks so much for the donations from all of you and also from the Melba Gun Club Members. All proceeds from this raffle will go towards allowing the youth shooters of our area to shoot free at our next shoot June 20th. If we have left over monies, we will put that towards their next shoot until it is depleted.

2. cubancigar2000

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Two draws plus the tickets and still can't hit it! Oh well, the Blaser is still out there with my name on it. Hope it went well for the kids Cigar man.

4. cubancigar2000

Hey Bob. I thought you were coming over this weekend.

5. cubancigar2000

I just learned the TS identity of Don Biddulph. He is KS5shooter. Congrats Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.