1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Windy Green Bird Shoot results 1/28 Oxford GC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

A very windy (30mph out of the NW) and cold night of shooting here at Oxford Gun Club. The smart people stayed in the warm clubhouse and enjoyed dinner. The nuts (like me) were on the line, or trying to stand upright on the line, while the wind knocked them and the targets around. Not many high scores tonite but there were a lot of laughs. Turn-out was light but we had fun (until you couldn't feel your trigger finger). 16 squads total.

Rich Lewis 47x50

Tom Parker 45x50

Darrel Cook 45x50

Bill Parker 44x50

Sam Walker 43x50

Bill Antonio 42x50

There were several shooters with 2 prizes tonite including me. I took home some sweet sausage and some Hatfield Brats. I am really going to miss that Dutch Way meat out in Indiana.

The longbird Jackpot was at $147 when Danial B. was drawn. The hard left screamer he got was just to tough. The pot rolls over till next week. Maybe I'll get a crack at it on my last night at Oxford.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Next Green Bird shoot at Oxford is on Thurday Feb 4th. Weather forecast is sunny and 40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.