1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Windy City Shooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nameisjoe, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Has anyone done business with Windy City Shooting? I cant get anyone to answer a phone.

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

The last time I ordered from them they were way slow for my liking. I don't think I will order from them again. You will here every excuse in the book as to why they take for ever but slow is slow in my eyes.

3. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

I ordered by CC nearly 3 weeks ago and no one is answering the phone or returning my emails. Any help would be appreciated.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sounds like the last thread about them. No excuse for a buisness to not communicate better than that. Not good at all.

5. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

After I called his sister and posting on TS Cory now thought it was important to send an email tonight implying I didn't respond to their substitution offer.

They still offer the same product.

Very bad business. Never again!

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

this place sucks....I wanted to order some Extreme Chokes so I placed two in my "cart" and upon checkout was given an initial shipping charge of $40 WTF! I thought it was a fluke. I put another choke in and the shipping came to $60....another poster on here mentioned you had to call them up personally for them to correct the charge otherwise the shipping charges just rises every $20 for every Extreme Choke you place in your cart. It should only be $20 (no matter how many you order), drop-shipped from Extreme Chokes themselves. In the end I ended up calling Extreme Choke and ordering it directly from them.

If you are going to run an online business, make sure that it is set-up so the consumer/buyer doesn't have to jump through hoops to buy a simple item like a choke tube. None of this b.s. to have to call the merchant themselves to rectify the order and play phone tag with each other.

7. blacklab

blacklab Member

I had trouble with them charging my credit card twice. Lucky for me my cc co. gave me credit imm.
    Today I tried to get on their web site and was told it was down for mat. try back in one hour. That was three hours ago, and still the web site is down.
    I bet that they are going out of business.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Gee, I wouldn't know why they would go out of buisness with their stories of great customer satisfaction shown here. No excuse for failed communication In this day and age. None

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

windy city shooting

windy city shooting closed
windy city shooting place order