1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 686beretta, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I am at home and I am trying to send an e-mail with an attachment to my work computer.

When I go to the windows option to send it has the FAX option, which I can't use, the e-mail option can not be highlighted.

I supply more info if needed, I appreciate the help.

Thanks!

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

On your outgoing email form there should be either an "attach" or "browse" link. When you click on one of them it will open a directory of where you should look for the item you want to attach to the email. That's assuming you've saved the item you want to attach to your "My Documents" folder or another folder.

When you find the item just click on it and it will attach it's self to your outgoing email. You may have to click on the "attach" link on the email again to permenently attach it. What email program are you using?

Eric

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What is the source of the attachment? Could it be creating some kind of conflict?

4. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

B 686---On my computer (windows xp) I simply right click on the item (attachment or picture) i want to send. click or wait on send too, when mail recpitant comes up---click, then email comes up---type in email address---add in comment---click---send. Should work. Steve

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

1.Open your Email account and highlight the Email with the attachment that you want to send, or forward.

2.Right click on it.

3.From the drop down select "Forward".

4.Left click on "To"

5.From your address list that now appears highlight your name with your office email address which is where you want to send it to. I assume you have it in your address book.

6.Click on "To:->". (The recipient now shows on the right.)

7.Click on "OK" in the box.

8.Now type in any message or just click "Forward".

I hope I did not leave anything out. Just Email me your phone number if you need more help. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.