1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Windjammer wads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoofty43, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoofty43

hoofty43 TS Member

Can anyone tell me if the Claybuster 1 1/8 oz. Windjammer replacement wad is as good as the old style from years ago?

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

hoofty43, take advantage of Matt's offer for some free samples of Downranges windjammer wads. I think you'll find they load slicker than Claybuster and are about as good as anything outthere.

3. hoofty43

hoofty43 TS Member

Thanks E-mail has been sent.

4. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

the Downrange winjammer is a much better wad than the Claybuster. When compared to my original WJ wads the only thing different is the color as far as I can tell

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Hoofty, I got your email and samples will go out Friday. The Downrange Windjammer replacement is made in the original Windjammer mold. When Windjammer started, they bought a mold. When they moved the mold company kept mold. This original mold is now used for Downrange.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

6. 7 straight

7 straight Member

no its not as good.

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

IMHO good info from all posters. I'll add that Downrange uses a better plastic. I've been loading them for about 5 years and have yet to get any plastic from my bbl. when cleaning.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.