1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wind jammer wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brownie20, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownie20

brownie20 TS Member

who sells wind jammers in ohio

2. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

Dawson Enterprises
    Sport Shooting Supplies
    7191 Nave S.W.
    Massillon, OH 44646
    Ph (330) 833-0014

Or you can try ordering from Gamaliel's, just got a big box of 5000 yesterday and the price is very reasonable.

http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/home.php

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Depends upon where you are in Ohio. CAC in Ebensburg, PA is where most of us get our supplies. They are well stocked with anything you need/want at reasonable prices, especially a full complement od Downrange's excellant wads. (Windjammers in both 1 1/8 & 1oz)

Ebensburg is located ~30mi West of Altona, PA, and if you have a truck and get a couple of orders together, the trip can be worth your while. It's on US22 about 60 mi East of Pittsburgh as the crow flies 40'29.23.30N x 78'43.28.38W. They may be at the Westy Hogans; but call Terry first to make sure. Highly recommended......mike

4. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

To me.. they are a pain to load with.

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

You must have an inferior loader with a "tip out" wad guide........It was one of my friends favorite wad, until he got his new loader.

GS

6. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Midalake.... your prob right. Years ago when i used an old mec jr and had to lean the wad over to put it in the machine.. I didnt have near the trouble. We my progressive loader... i have too many cocked wads that go PSSSSSTTT and smells like burnt plastic when I shoot them.
    Thanks for your observation. I tried to trade them here and only got one offer after I had used several of them... I loaded them in some throw away hulls and will use the for hunting and not be embarassed on the range.

7. brownie20

brownie20 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.