1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Synergy..Any good?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drucker, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drucker

drucker TS Member

Winchester Energy Select Sporting..Any good?

Looking at a Winchester Energy Select sporting FN Belgium w/ 30 inch barrels. Is this a shotgun that is decent for the league only trap shooter? Had a Browning Sporting Clays Lightning....are they comparable? Want to stay in the 1
    $1000-$1200 range....thanks

2. drucker

drucker TS Member

My Mistake in the orignial post....I wanted to say Winchester Energy Select Sporting Belgium FN, NOT Synergy...thanks....

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Yes, in my opinion there are a very good gun for the money. Get the model with the tru=glo front bead, it also has the others features as well. Reduced forcing cones. overbored barrels. Not sure if porting is standard !! or maybe a extra !! not sure. I think the sporting gun has these beads on it. It also uses the Browning invector plus chokes as well. Good Gun for the money. Not sure about resale value if you want to sell it. They are not a very popular gun at the gun ranges were I live. Not sure as to why. Good Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

4. drucker

drucker TS Member

are they comparable to the Browning Sporting Clays?

5. BTJSG

BTJSG TS Member

Excellent gun for the money. Had mine about a year, love it.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

They are made by FN Herstal. They feel different than the Citori. They are getting an excellent reputation. Winchester has seen fit to change the name on them to the Model 101.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester select energy sporting fn belgium

winchester select energy sporting fn belgium 32in barrels
winchester sinergy
winchester synergie trap
winchester synergy
winchester synergy select sporting