1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester supreme?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plumbcrazyjr, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plumbcrazyjr

plumbcrazyjr TS Member

I m thinking of purchasing a winchester supreme because i shot a friend's and it fit me very well just wanting some feedback on this gun from all the wonderful people here.
    Thanks
    Eric

2. Borderland

Borderland Member

I think the supreme evolved into the select energy. The prices seem to have fallen fairly dramatically after their introduction. I have shot a select energy at sporting clays for about 2 years. Altho I paid more I would not value one at much more than $1000. The only problems I know for sure in mine and a couple of others in the area is the forarm wood splitting. About a $175 item from Winchester. The use of Browning invector plus chokes is a plus as they are quite common and reasonable. Probably a comparable shotgun to the Remington STS which is now being closed out at $1000 to $1200 ...I consider mine a fairly good value for an economical target shotgun. Probably would not have service and life of a Browning or Beretta---
    Ken

3. plumbcrazyjr

plumbcrazyjr TS Member

ok that sounds fair. The one I am looking at is the sporting version with a set of briley chokes and is quite abit less that a 1000.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.