1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Superx-1 for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Sx-1 with plain reciever and skeet wood. The action is the non -scrolled type action( Field grade action) I added a brand new set of skeet wood. If this action has been fired I can't tell it but I will say it has just to be safe. When you see it I think you will agree that it is unfired. The action is a late action with a stage three trigger. Add your barrel for a perfect sporting clays gun. All guns must go to a FFL dealer as that is the law.800.00 Plus freight. Also have two SX-1 Bolt assemblys. 250.00 each. I have a gas system complete for 85.00 dollars. return Spring tubes with used followers and springs are 45.00. New skeet barrel for 300.00. Used Modified barrel for 250.00. Beautiful Trap Improved Modified with Maga-Port Pigeon style Porting, late style barrel in 98% plus shape 325.00.. I also have a new Montecarl Buttstock that has never been mounted for 250.00 Plus freight. I may have a forend to match for another 150.00. Brand new skeet set 400.00$ Not super fancy but very nice skeet set and unusefd. I also have a straight trap style stock set. It is unused bur has a small scratch on one side 225.00. I will not have pictures of anything for at least a week but I know many of you have bought SX-1 stuff from me in the past and if isn't what I say it is or you just don't like it you can send it back in the same shape and get a full refund. e-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Could you be a little more descriptive please?

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

4. chuckles

chuckles Member

Good stuff, fair prices...

Chuck

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I thought E-Bay was not selling anymore gun parts....there is a bunch of Winchester stuff there....when did they change policy?

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Supposedly they will not sell anything that a gun "Needs" in order to fire. A shotgun "COULD" be fired without a stock set, so.. Stock sets are "OK". Guys are slipping stuff through here and there but most things that are needed in order to fire are halted by E-Bay. I have seen a lot of little parts slip through but auctions for triggers and barrels are usally shut down pretty quickly. E-Bay is sitting on over a Billion dollars of cash so I suspect they can do whatever BS feel good measures they want. They are in no danger of having an ouster of management over there anti-gun policies. It's sad as I got a ton of stuff off of E-bay that I could never find around Oregon. Jeff

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Gas system sold.Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.