1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester superlite powder

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by turnkeytom, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnkeytom

turnkeytom TS Member

need info on winchester superlite powder. got 2#'s at a really good price and would like to use it in 20 gauge loads for 1 oz. of 8's for trap and sporting. any idea's? looked all over for info , no go.. thanks tkt

2. rcnuti

rcnuti TS Member

I have a PDF file of the 15th edition Winchester Reloader's Manual. WSL is listed in many 12 gauge target loads and some automatic pistol loads. It is not listed in ANY 20 gauge loads. I will gladly email you a copy of the PDF if you reply with your email address or email me directly at rcnuti"at"hotmail.com

Russell Nuti - GA

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Want to sell it? I have about 5lbs. Nice and clean burning. They quit making it about 15 years ago. Bulge.

4. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

You definitely will need a much smaller powder bushing. It takes up only about half the volume of something like red dot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.