1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Super X3 Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by YOTESLAYER, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a 1 year old Winchester Super X3 Sporting 30" factory ported barrel. Wood stock. The gun includes 5 factory extended choke tubes, full, IM, mod, IC and skeet. The gun is a gas opperated auto and has very little recoil. i did install a mercury recoil reducer in the magazine tube. This gun has the adjustable comb and has an adjustable curved butt pad. It also has an aftermarket fiber optic bead, I dont remember the brand. It comes with a Winchester hard plastic case. LOP about 14 3/8, POI is 80/20. Very nice shooting gun, great beginner gun. It also has a "custom" Birchwood Casey shell catcher. Im looking to start shooting doubles and this gun will throw hulls right at your neighbor. I had the trigger lightened but I am replacing the hammer and sear back to factory to sell the gun, as it has become to light to be safe. I have shot about 3500 rounds through this gun. I had an extractor pin failure at 1250 rounds and replaced it without any problems since. $1250 OBO. Plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. I cant seem to get my pics to upload, I will add them soon.

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Looks like if you want pics Ill have to email them to you.

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

No reasonable offer will be overlooked.

4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i371/meierryan/winchester4.jpg
    http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i371/meierryan/winchester2.jpg
    http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i371/meierryan/Winchester1.jpg

5. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Top, one more time!!

6. dks687

dks687 TS Member

0   0   0

I am Interested in your sx3 Please give me a call!!!

Don Graf 812-320-0398

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

ok will do Ill call you tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
buy winchester sx3 sporting
stock with adjustable comb for winchester x3
super x3slug gun
wincester super x3 trap