1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Super X1 Trap Model W/ 2 Barrels Nice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bryce720, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Winchester Super X Model 1 Trap. Late production (SN87XXX) with the desirable stage 3 trigger. This gun has a Wrights tune up kit installed which includes: stainless magazine tube, competition return spring, steel return follower, magnum bolt buffer, gas O ring and competition hammer spring. Also a HiViz X-Coil recoil pad has been professionally installed. 30" barrel is marked "full trap" Also included is a late 26" barrel marked "skeet" Gun is in excellent condition, no blueing wear and functions perfectly with no problems what so ever. The choke in the 30" barrel has been altered to a LM or .015 perfect for sporting clays. I spoke with Wrights and they said there is still more then enough material to thin wall it. I am open to trades as well would like to find a nice older mx8 or comp1. Price is $1250 plus actual cost of shipping and insurance to your FFL.
    Bryce 720-560-5946

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice set up. good luck with the sale.

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Up for a nice set with pretty nice looking wood. If I didn' already have five of them I would be interested. LOL

4. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for all the kind words. It took me a while to find one like this. It should make someone awesome gun.

5. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump for the weekend. Thanks

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Question: Is that the original factory forearm or a replacement?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester super x pump wrights tune up

winchester super-x model 1 trap barrel

winchester superx1 trap barrel

winchester x1

winchester x1 trap