1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Super x

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by harleypilot, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I have come across a Winchester Super X model 1 for sale. This gun is like new in the box with both an extra full trap barrel and an improved cylinder barrel. Both barrels have ribs.

The price is $650. This seems like a fair price to me. Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Jim

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

if you don,t want it i would like to buy. thanks dwain

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'll take it!!

4. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for the response. The gun is like new in the box. Perfect condition.
    It is located in Davenport, Iowa at Square Shooters Gun Shop. Their phone number is 563 355-6969. I am sure they would be happy to answer all questions about it.

They are open days monday through saturday. They usually have a lot of great buys in the store.

If someone buys it, remember Bob Finger's advise above. Sounds like an important step to take.

Good luck,
    Jim

5. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I went down to Square Shooters this morning, and the Super X was still there so I bought it.
    When I first posted this, it was to get a little information on the gun. I didn't realize so many people would be interested in it.

Jim

7. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thanks otnot,

I am looking forward to shooting it after I get a new buffer pad installed. I have been reading the praises of Super X1's on this site for quite a while now.

Jim

8. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

What time did you buy it, I was on the phone with him til 8:35 and it wasn't sold, of course he wouldn't sell it to me because it was an internet generated sale, but anyway?

9. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I bought it about 10:30. Their insurance won't cover internet sales, but they are looking into new insurance.
    When I brought up these guns on this site, I didn't realize they were not able to sell them through the internet.

Sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.