1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Super X Model !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rustyh547, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustyh547

rustyh547 TS Member

0   0   0

This is some pics of my Winchester Super X model 1 I had it stored at my dads
    and my brother-in-law wanted to go squirrel hunting so my DAD took it out of
    the box threw the box away assembled the gun and a hunting they did go I
    posted the things I found wrong and can post more if need be Their are a
    couple of wear marks on the monte carlo walnut stock but other wise it is in
    great shape Has not had a box of shell fired through it. Can post more pics if
    interested. I fired the gun today and all seemed fine. I would like to get 850
    for this gun OBO

2. rustyh547

rustyh547 TS Member

0   0   0

HAVE A WINCHESTER SUPER X MODEL 1 for sale 850 obo

3. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Pics and the "things you found wrong" posted would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Mike

4. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Be a bit more specific: barrel length and choke - field or competition skeet or trap model- serial number range - good description of condition of wood and metal. Best of all, post pictures.

5. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

I'd have to kill something besides squirrels on this one.....brother n law fixin to drop a grand on a squirell gun... 4andy10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester super x model 1 serial numbers