1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Super X-1 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Glockamole, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glockamole

Glockamole Member

0   0   0

Very nice SX-1 set up for sporting or trap. Hollingsworth adjustable comb, barrel treaded and choked by Wright's (0, 2, 4, 6), Keen Sights rib, kickeez pad. Very nice trigger. Includes an extra receiver as well. Extra photos are available. $900 plus $40 shipping lower 48.

DSCF1467.jpg

default.gif

DSCF1464.jpg

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Good deal.

3. Glockamole

Glockamole Member

0   0   0

Photos sent to those that have inquired. Thx

4. Glockamole

Glockamole Member

0   0   0

LOP = 14-3/4" Some wear on the toe of the kickeez pad. Stage 1 trigger tuned by Stu Wright. Barrel originally had the screw which was soldered/reblued as part of the Wright's upgrade/choke tube package. Tube is stainless.

5. Glockamole

Glockamole Member

0   0   0

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm stunned this hasn't sold. Guess I better not plan on selling any of my SX-1s in the near future, at least here. Recommend Gunbroker as my experience shows this is a good group of people to deal with but they are mucho tight when it comes to digging into their wallets.

7. Glockamole

Glockamole Member

0   0   0

I'm surprised as well. Numerous inquiries though. +/- $700 in work on this SX1. Just clearing some room in the safe. Not an urgent sale requirement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.