1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Shell Rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RJG53, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJG53

RJG53 TS Member

In a previous thread I recall a web site that you could monitor the status of the Winchester Shell rebates. What is the web address? Did something need to be established at the time of sending in the rebate? How is an individual rebate identified? i.e. by name, address, location etc. Any information will be appreciated. I sent in for a rebate about three months ago and have heard nothing to date. Thanks

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

go to winchesters web site-on the home page there is a way to check the status of your rebate. They are a little slower than Remington was-but you should get it. Perry

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<I>"go to winchesters web site-on the home page there is a way to check the status of your rebate."</i>

Since you know where is is, how about navigating to it and then publishing the web address? I've been all over the home page with no luck.

MK

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

how fast was remington it been 8 weeks for me?

5. RJG53

RJG53 TS Member

I've been all over the Winchester web site and cannot find any reference to the rebate status. I did locat the rebate advertisement and download for the coupon, but nothing that indiadacte any status. Can you provide a little more specific instructions on how to find status? Thanks

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

SORRY GUYS-its not there anymore.it was right on the home page,and now its gone. Maybe they took it down when the program expired?

7. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

If i don't get my rebate it will be the last WIN shell's i buy.

8. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

swiftprepaid.com is on the back of my duaghters card - i actually called them and they checked out my problem, of not recieving. when you get it in the mail, the envelope says nothing of winchester-- i threw it away thinking the window envelope was advertisement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester shell rebate