1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester shell boxes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pj 999, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

New at posting photos I hope this worked. I am looking for 4 boxes in good to excellent condition like the yellow and black AA box shown. If you have any to part with let me know. I have extras of the other boxes if any one is interested in trading for other boxes or items. These boxes appear to be new or close to it. Thanks Paul

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

4. Old Smoker

Old Smoker Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PJ99
    Ever notice that whoever printed those AA boxes of that era goofed when they laid out the panels for printing. Look at the front side of the box with the AA right side up then rotate the box and look at the back. It's UPSIDE DOWN!
    I collect trap load boxes also but do not any to spare.

Gary

5. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, also some remington, peters and victor boxes same way. Probably some logic to it.

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Is it just the yellow AA boxes you are looking for and are you looking for full or MT?

7. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Need just the empty AA boxes. I have a 1970 Grand American shell carrier that Winchester gave out and I am trying to display it with the shell boxes. I still have some of the black hulls but only one worn box. Thanks, Paul

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a couple nice ones as well as two of the yellow ones with the smaller AA and plus under it. I wouldn't mind trading one for something I don't have.

9. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Will see what I have doubles off and get with you. Thanks Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.