1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Select Energy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BTJSG, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTJSG

BTJSG TS Member

Anyone have any valuable info on the Winchester Select Energy Trap gun.
    Thinking of buying one.

2. nyttym

nyttym TS Member

Seem to be nice guns. 2 guys at the club have them, 1 for almost a year, he loves it. I shot it a couple times, I liked it, too. Am thinking of buying one myself. They have 32 in. barrels, I would likely opt for 30 in. Both got adj. combs, as monte didn't feel right. Great gun for $$$ Newest owner got a leather jacket with his, special from Winchester.
    Bob

3. djcuda

djcuda Member

I bought 2 for my sons to shoot High school trap with.One has a monte carlo stock and the other has the adj. comb.Both guns have 32 in. barrels.Each have been flawless so far through about 3000 rounds.They are well built and shoot where you look.
    Dave

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

They are great guns, I have had well over 5,000 rounds through mine without a problem. I'm going to shoot it until either it falls apart or I have enough money saved up to buy a perazzi.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Have one here at Silver Dollar Firearms. 32" barrels and adj comb. $1550.00 plus shipping
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.