1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester, Remington or Federal Rebates in 2013?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Perazzi_MX8, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the ammo companies will be offering shotgun shell rebates this year? I'm hoping they will but haven't heard a thing yet. It's great to get a deal on some of the flats most of us buy each year. We had Winchester and Federal last year and maybe Remington will step up this year. Harlan Campbell Jr. can't be expected to sell them all by himself!

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Really doubt it. They are selling more metallic ammo than they can handle right now, and I doubt they could care less if they sell a single box of target load shotshells for the next 12 months. A more likely scenario is that you won't be able to find the loads you want because of shortages, they aren't gunna run target shotshell lines when they can run metallic lines and sell probably 100 boxes of 223 or 9mm for every box of 12ga target loads.

I would be AMAZED if any of the companies offer a target load rebate this year.

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Remington has dropped the Great Eastern......expect nothing from them.

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I heard today that Winchester will start in April.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.