1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Rebates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Texas Trap Shooter, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Trap Shooter

Texas Trap Shooter Member

Has anyone received their rebate for shells purchased at Sparta? When I look at rebate status online it shows Winchester received and processed the claim on Aug 14th. However, I have yet to see a rebate check. Anyone else have this same issue?

Ron Schroer
    Sun City, TX

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It hasn't even been a month yet. Took mine right at 4 weeks well before the Grand. They probably had a butt load of rebates come in all at once after the Grand. Don't panic. It will come.

3. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Mine & my sister's say processed on 8/22. Nothing yet.

4. Texas Trap Shooter

Texas Trap Shooter Member

It's now 9/25/2012 and the response at the online site still says processed 8/14/
    12 and that shortly a check should be in the mail ---- of course that was also the same status two weeks ago. I am beginning to wonder if this is similar to the Remington fiasco last year?

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.