1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAD 303, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Got mine yesterday as well.

2. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

When is the deadline for sending in ?

I cut my bar codes off back in May but still have not sent them. Looks like I'll have an extra hundred bucks sometime this fall!

Now Ill have to mount a big search for the upcs, the form, and the receipt.

3. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

According to the link, my rebate has been processed and I should get it in the mail soon. I do not plan to wait by my mailbox. The term "soon" may have a different meaning to Winchester than it does to me. The rebate , for me, is not really quite as good as it appears. I will simply use the $100 to buy more shells.

Pat Ireland

5. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

Got my $100.00 today as well. After using Meijers 15% off discount for seniors (62+) I ended up paying $4.45 a box for AAs.........

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Paul Harvey's take on "rebates"

if a company offers mail in rebates, they can sell that product at the price refecting the rebate.(example: items cost $5.00, mail in rebate is $2.00 ITEM can be sold all the time at $3.00 and still make a profit for said company!) Company's are banking on that people will not take the time to send in the rebate paperwork.

After reporting on this topic, Paul Harvey's last comment was I'll refuse to buy any item that is sold with a mail in rebate, period.

Enough said

Its getting easier and easier to fool people these days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.