1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Rebate Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let you shooters attending the Grand know that i stopped in Winchester and they WILL be giving out the rebates on shells purchased at Wal Mart or anywhere else at that. They will accept purchases made even a few months back. You must have your reciept along with the case bar code or individual box codes and the rebate slip filled out. Either one will work there. I do not know on any of the other shell companies as i have not made it there yet.

2. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Matt, Is Remington & Fed doing the same thing? Clyde

3. Shawn

Shawn Member

In years past Winchester only paid out cash at the Grand if you had receipts and Bar Codes for 5 flats. Anything less and you would have to mail it in.

Shawn

4. John55

John55 Active Member

Win. is still the same, 5 flats for the rebate in cash, I just got mine today. Federal has to have theirs mailed in, and a friend got his cash from Remington today on shells from the shell house.

5. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

What are the price of 12 ga. STS and Winchester at the shell house??? I will be there on friday. Thanks in advance, Trent

6. grntitan

Yes, i'm sorry. It must be on 5 flats no matter where you have purchased them. Checked on Federal and no matter where yours are purchased they must be mailed in. Remington is giving rebates on the spot but also must be 5 flats to get it at the Grand. Sorry for leaving out some infor. I was on my IPhone and just didn't proof read it.

7. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I got an email with the pricing:

2011 Shell House Ammo Pricing - 12 & 20 Ga

Remington STS & Nitro 27: $76.00/case

Winchester AA: $73.00/ case

Federal Gold Medal Plastic: $73.00/case Federal Gold Medal Paper: $81.00/case

Remington Gun Club: $57.00/case
    Winchester Super Target: $57.00/case
    Estate: $54.00/case

RIO: $52.00/case

8. grntitan

9. WBD

WBD Member

IMHO... The manufacturers should just cut their prices when they want to move shells. Rebates are a joke concocted by someone in accounting that knows down to the penny how few rebates they will actually pay out due to lack of proper documentation. Seriously? I buy 5 flats of Winchester ammo and I have to cut the UPC code off each box and send it in with the receipt? Absolute nonsense... From someone who shoots 10,000 shells a year... Most in the $10 a box range/28 & .410, I find Winchester's maneuverings deplorable. Just saying... W

10. WBD

WBD Member

IMHO... The manufacturers should just cut their prices when they want to move shells. Rebates are a joke concocted by someone in accounting that knows down to the penny how few rebates they will actually pay out due to lack of proper documentation. Seriously? I buy 5 flats of Winchester ammo and I have to cut the UPC code off each box and send it in with the receipt? Absolute nonsense... From someone who shoots 10,000 shells a year... Most in the $10 a box range/28 & .410, I find Winchester's maneuverings deplorable. Just saying... W

11. WBD

WBD Member

12. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Do they allow release triggers in skeet? eh?

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I bought89 flats of Winny super targets from a club. I wonder if I can get the rebate using their written recpt? Hmmmm

14. grntitan

MIA--Unfortunately the rebates are only for the premium ammo from the various manfactures. As much as i personally like Super Targets myself, it has to be AA's from Winchester.

15. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Wonder why someone would shoot Remington Gun Clubs at $57 when you can shoot STS for $56 after rebate?

16. WBD

WBD Member

They do allow release triggers in skeet. I am trying one now! As for my previous post(s)... I swear I only posted once! Not sure why it went 3 times. Apologies. W

17. tbuster

tbuster Member

I wouldn't buy the Remingtons if I had to end up paying fifty six a flat. The fifty one forty I pay after the rebate sounds a lot better.

18. Concrete200

Concrete200 Member

Am I hearing this right that the rebate is only on the premium shells (STS, AA, Gold Medal) and not the common shells (Gun Club, Super Targets)?

19. missed some

missed some TS Member

yup, you heard right.They have no need to discount the throw aways, just the premium's. mark

20. grntitan

Yes, Remington shells purchased at Wal Mart will be honored as well but only if you do the full 5 cases. That is what they told me. I haven't been down to actually cash my Remingtons in yet though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.