1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Rebate question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I have been reloading now for quite some time and haven't really bought much factory ammo. I'm wanting to buy some Winchester shotgun shells and take advantage of the rebate offer. Can someone please explain how it works? How much do i need to buy? What do i cut and save and where do i send it? Does it have to be AA's or will it work with Super Targets too? What will i get and how long to get it? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you much.--Matt

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2011-AA-Promotion.aspx

Earn Up To $100.00 On All AA® Purchases

Now more than ever – shooters on trap fields across the country put their trust in dependable, high performance AA target loads.

Why? It just pays to shoot AA. For a limited time, earn $2.00 for each box of AA Target loads you purchase. Minimum 10 Boxes ($20.00) and Maximum 50 Boxes ($100.00).

Offer is valid on qualifying purchases made between April 1, 2011 and October 31, 2011. Offer expires and all requests must be received by November 15, 2011. Submit redemption form, original UPC codes from ammunition purchased, and original retailer dated cash register receipts showing retailer name and location of purchase (no photocopies allowed) to: Repco Logistics, Winchester AA Program, 8405 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Louis, MO 63114. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Must be 18 years or older to participate Maximum AA REBATE is $100 per household while supplies last.

The terms, conditions and duration of this offer are subject to change without notice.

3. grntitan

Joe---Thank you very much. I know it had been talked about many times here before but i'll admit at the time it didn't pertain to me so i didn't pay attention. I should have probably got flamed for asking. Of course the thread just started. LOL--Matt

4. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

All good this year! I got a paper check about 3 weeks after sending in the form and UPCs from each box. Last year, it took 8 weeks and they sent a plastic "gift card".

Nice to be able to just deposit in your bank account without having to go shopping to get your rebate this year.

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Matt,

Don't waste your money buying AA's when you can get the same deal from Remington? Unless you really like AA's

Ron Burdick

6. grntitan

Ron----please do tell. I shoot and reload Remington STS/Nitro normally. As I stated before, I'm new to the rebate game. I did not know Remington was offering the similar or same offers. Any links or info would be greatly appreciated. I would rather have the Remington hulls when finished. Thanks.

7. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Matt,Go with Ron Burdick's suggestion,REM STS or NITRO 27. GREAT SHELLS better for reloading,same rebate.Clyde

8. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Matt,

Go to www.remington.com/rebates

You can print out the certificate and instructions and you are on your way.

Ron Burdick

9. grntitan

Ron--Thank you for the advice and link. Heck this will work out better anyway as i normally load Remingtons. Just trying to make my reloads go further. I have to get my shells bought for the Grand and the boy has been eating my stash up. Can't complain though, i got him into shooting. It makes me happy to see him take up my intrests.

10. grntitan

So i bought 3 cases tonight because thats all they had in the shell i like. Since the rebates are for 5 cases max can i split my rebate? Should i send in the 3 cases now and 2 later or wait until i get the other 2 cases and send them all in together? Also i'm a little confused on what bar code they need. Do i need that case code or individual box codes? They did have another 10 individual boxes but didn't have the case box to go with it. Will the individual bar codes work in that circumstance? Sorry for the 20 questions but i know several of you guys have perfected the rebate system.

I'm gonna buy 5 cases of Remingtons and 5 Winchester. If it works out my mom is gonna buy 5 Remington too. :)

Thanks guys.

11. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

All;

Federal also has the same rebate on their paper shells as well!! Three rebates going at once is a great thing!!!!

12. John55

John55 Active Member

This is the same rebate program all 3 majors have had the past several years. Winchester and Remington issued on the spot cash at the Grand the past couple of years, but Fed. made you mail in the coupons. I buy mine while at the Grand and get the cash as quick as I can drive from the shell house to their buildings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

questions about winchester rebate