1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Rebate Progress

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zelmo96, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

I just checked on the status of my rebate and the website said they have not received it yet. I am confused since I sent it and got a confirmation that it was delivered on Sept 2nd. Is there another way to check on the status of the rebate? I couldn't find a "contact us" link on the web site. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Al Baker

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

The rebates are sent to a logistics company that processes promotions for Winchester and dozens of other companies at the same time. Winchester only administers the promotion based on the information it receives from the logistics company; Winchester never actually handles the rebate requests. It may have been received by Repco Locistics but Winchester won't acknowledge it on their web site until Repco actually processes it and clears it for payment. That may take weeks because Repco hand processes each request and catalogs the submission form and the UPCs for future reference. Once Repco is satisfied that the requirements of the rebate program have been met, it notifies Winchester and payment is authorized.

MK

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you go to the Winchester rebate site you will see you have two choices for info, use the one asking for your e-mail address. Thats how I found my rebate info..

4. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Did as grunt suggested. Thanks, it said that my rebate was accepted and processed on Sept. 3rd, one day after it was received. Wonder why it isn't here yet? It has been a month. Holding my breath. Thanks grunt,Al Baker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.