1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### WINCHESTER REBATE @ GRAND ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fox32, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

This may have been asked before but I missed it. Is Winchester offering the $20.00 per flat instant rebate @ The Grand like Remington where you walk in and get your money? Thanks in advance. PS: Wish Federal would!

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The answer is yes if you buy the shells from Gamaliel's at the shell house. It is unclear whether or not they will paying on site for shells purchased elsewhere. This is for Winchester and Remington according to the email i received from Gamaliel.

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Thanks Matt. Thats exactly what I was wanting to know. I intead to buy from Gamaliel's. Just wanted to make sure I get an instant rebate from Winchester. I will be glad to buy you a beer at the clubhouse!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Your quite welcome. The beer isn't necessary. Besides if i drink all the beer guys have promised to buy me at the Grand this year, i'll be drunk for two weeks. LOL Maybe we can meet up and tell some tall tales anyway. Like your user id here. I'm a Parker guy too except its my last name. Wish i could say my family owned those guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.