1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??winchester rebabate ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FLIP, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLIP

FLIP Member

can i just use the ups code on the outside of the case for the rebate?

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

Check out this thread

Shawn

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Got my check today for $100.00, sent it in 5 weeks ago. According to their rebate site the never received my form, anyway I got the check so I am happy.
    Woody Sullivan

4. tachyon

tachyon Member

For the 2011 rebate the case upc is sufficient. I sent in the case upc and received my check last week. Make sure it is the smaller upc code for the entire case.

5. WBD

WBD Member

IMHO... These rebates are such a marketing scam and their accountants know full well, through their own internal statistical analysis that a certain percentage of shooters will buy their shells based on the marketing promotion, but fail to meet all of the requirements for receiving the rebate. Seriously, I buy 4-5 flats of shells and I have to cut the UPC code off all of them, mail it in with my original receipt? Who wants to cut pieces off of 40-50 or more boxes of shells and effectively compromise the box? Why not just have a temporary price cut and really give the shooters a break? Answer my own question: Because the shell manufacturers know they can increase sales with this kind of BS incentive and only have to pay out 30 cents on the dollar.

Rip-off. WBD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.