1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Pre-64 M-70 .270 4 sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sx1skeet, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Also selling this for a friend. 1962 Model 70 in .270. This fine rifle has benn hunted with and is in about 85%-92%. Prices is $1050.00 or best offer to your FFL. Thanks Again Matt Stevenson 303-632-7360
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

sx1- do you have any history on this fine rifle?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Don't read anything negative into this as "the dirty dealer means no harm' but do you know how long the owner has had it and where did he get it. Used or new? Not much likelyhood, but my late Dad had one of these swiped when I lived in WV. Not accusing or anything like that. I think his might have been just a little bit older. He used to do a little elk hunting out west with it. This really brings back some GREAT memories. Again please don't take my inquisitiveness as any accusations. Good luck selling it. I would buy it if I could, a great shooter.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry,
    He has had it for over 10 years. He knew the family that bought it new. As to GREAT memories I still shoot my dad. Took a very nice Buck antelope with it last year. Jerry if you are interested in this fine gun let me know it could be yours.
    Matt

6. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What are the scope specs?
    Thanks

7. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

0   0   0

Probably a K4.

8. sx1skeet