1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester new 101 trap gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nsrailroad, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Has anyone seen or shot the new 101 trap guns, and who makes them for Winchester , some opions?

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I saw one about a month ago-very nice -made in Belgum, stock was wayyyyy to short for me 6'4" long arms. But very nice gun

3. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I almost bought one, but the selector was very sloppy in my opinion (maybe just got a bad one). It’s a very nice looking gun.

4. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

I have one for sale if you are interested in buying one. It is less than a year old and is in perfect, as new condition in the Winchester hard case. It is the trap model with the factory adjustable comb Monte Carlo stock, 30 inch ported barrels, very good looking wood (no scratches or dents or bluing wear of any kind).

Both barrels shoot to the same point of impact and there are no problem issues with this gun. Three day inspection return if you don't think it is as described (except for the postage). Price is $1295 and I will pay the shipping in the lower 48 states.

My e-mail address is listed in the box above,

Thanks, Gregg Minsky Perrinton, Michigan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.