1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester model 70/Sears model 53 30-06 forsale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapCrazy, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a mint condition Sears model 53 (Actually a Winchester Model 70) in 30-06 for sale. It is in mint conditon without a mark on it. Winchester made these model 70's for Sears to market. It is in excellent conditon and includes one piece leupold base and rings, hand tooled leather sling and 3 full boxes of Remington Core-loc ammo. Will include hard plastic and soft carry case if picked up FTF in SEPA area. A great deer rifle.

Will not ship ammo so the price for the gun, rings and base, and sling would be $375 If FTF I'll include case and ammo for $400 - located in Southeast PA

SCOPE NOT INCLUDED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

0   0   0

Finaly! Someone else other than me owns one of these! Going by an article some years ago in American Rifleman mine was about a 1968 maybe. Going by the guide slot in the bolt. I feel that these came down the assembly line just like the Mod 70's except for the wood of course but the metal was all same. Great rifle. I have shot many deer with mine and have no intentions of gettig rid of it.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

I read somewhere, oh it was that gun values guy in Guns and Ammo magazine, that these have a reputation for accuracy. Mine has the most wonderfully forgiving barrel, it will shoot minute of angle with just about anything I care to stick in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sears & roebuck 300 short mag rifle model 53
sears and roebuck model 53 30-06 for sale
sears and roebuck model 53 for sale
sears model 53 30 06

sears model 53 30-06

sears model 53 30-06 for sale

sears model 53 for sale

winchester model 53 sears rifle for sale