1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Winchester Model 21 F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by shotshooter, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotshooter

shotshooter Member

0   0   0

I Have a model 21 Winchester SxS for sale it is 1958 model completely redone by Les Pitman it is fixed at this time with double release triggers easily converterd back to pull.It is a 32" 3 inch Duck. 6 sets of Briley thin wall choke tubes. Length of pull is 14 1/2",Drop at comb 1 3/4". Raised rib with center and front white beads. Also comes with Briley full length tubes in 410,28 and 20 gage tubes with full set of chokes with each set. Asking $14,000 if interested please PM me thanks. Terry Bilbey

/images/shotshooter2011a.jpg

/images/shotshooter2011b.jpg

/images/shotshooter2011c.jpg

/images/shotshooter2011d.jpg

/images/shotshooter2011e.jpg

/images/shotshooter2011f.jpg
  2. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

Is the rib factory?
  3. MOP

MOP Member

0   0   0

Who did the release trigger work?
  4. eightbore

eightbore Active Member

0   0   0

I am not knocking your great gun, but that English Walnut would have to be documented with a Cody letter. A Cody letter is a good investment when selling a $16000 shotgun.
  5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Active Member

0   0   0

That is one beautiful 21!!!
  6. Birddogfella

Birddogfella Member

0   0   0

Yessir, it is a BEAUTY! And only $15,000.00 out of my price range!
    So close, but yet, so far...
    ///olde pharte///
  7. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

0   0   0

Does it have the "duck" stamped on the bottom of the receiver? I believe that the duck models were not made after 1952? The value of a grade 1 duck in orignal condition is roughly 10k below what you are asking. A redone gun is worth even less. I believe that you will have a very difficult time realizing that price based on what I can see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.