1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINCHESTER MODEL 12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by adler3200, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adler3200

adler3200 TS Member

I HAVE WINCHESTER MODEL 12 16 GAUGE SERIAL 942XXX IS POLY CHOKE ORIGINAL ON THESE OR WAS IT ADDED LATER

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Added later. Some of the M12 skeets had Cutts installed at Win. There will be no choke marking on the barrel if the Cutts was installed by Win at the time of manufacture.

3. adler3200

adler3200 TS Member

MARKED MOD ON BARRELL . WHAT IS VALUE OF THIS PIECE IN BOX WITH PAPERS

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

adler, what is the wood like? Are there any cracks in the pistol grip area? Is it a ribbed barrel? How is the bluing? What length of barrel? These are questions buyers will ask. It is usually easier to sale with picks which would not require multiple answers to same question.

Now for what you ask. Anywhere from $250 to $600 depending on the aforementioned. As long as its functional.

5. adler3200

adler3200 TS Member

thanks wood is mint , blue is worn around forearm.26" barrell smooth bore

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You got to have pictures or people will not seriously look at your posting ...

I made a date with a girl once many Moons ago, she sounded like a stone Fox on the phone but when I got to see her in person she could of scared a Skunk off of a gut wagon, thats why pictures count ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.