1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester model 12 Skeet F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Battista, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have at the Silver Dollar a 1960 Winchester model 12 Skeet, 26" barrel, WS-1 choke, a few cosmetic scratches on stock. $1200.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. Mike Battista

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sale pending.
    Mike Battista

3. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

beautiful!

4. Mike Battista

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Model 12 Skeet available again. Buyer got cold feet.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. dinobb7

dinobb7 TS Member

0   0   0

Mike, this gun looks like it is in great shape. It is just a bit higher than I want to pay for a 3 pin Model 12. If for any reason it does not sell, I would give 1050 shipped. I have my FFL. I was going to call you today, but was super busy. I am not in the business of trying to knock down an asking price, so please don't take it that way. Your prices are fair. I just bought a hydro-coil 3 pin skeet in the same shape for just under a 1000, so that is what I am basing my limit on. For all I know you have already sold it. But I just wanted to put it out there. Thanks, Dino Costanzo. 513-608-2656

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mike, what rib does the gun have? A 1960 gun could have a two pin, three pin, or a round post. Does it have Simmons markings on the side of the rib? Proof marks on the barrel and receiver? Does it have the knurled receiver top or is it sandblasted? Pictures of the top and left side of the receiver area would answer all questions.

7. Mike Battista

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Three pin post rib, top of receiver is matte not gloss blue.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Mike. We miss you up here at the grown over prairie that was National Capital Skeet and Trap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.